Adapted from Cooking With Trader Joe's Cookbook: Skinny Dish! By Jennifer K. Reilly
- Yield : 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sweet potato chunks in a 9 x 9 - inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, agave (or maple syrup), chili powder, oil and salt.
- Pour juice mixture over sweet potatoes and stir so all potatoes are coated with mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until sweet potatoes chunks are tender and serve.
Nutrition Facts (from original cookbook) Serves 1: CALORIES 130 FAT 3.5g (o.5g sat) CHOLESTEROL 0mg, SODIUM 240mg CARBOHYDRATES 25g, FIBER 3.5g, SUGAR 12.5g, PROTEIN 2g.